Thursday, October 15, 2009

Congratulations to Doug Wilson and K-9Lives


A week or two ago, I mentioned Doug Wilson's webcomic and short film, K-9Lives, about a conjoined cat/dog duo. A quick update: "K-9Lives" was nominated for best animation at Marbella International Film Festival alongside "Leonardo" by Pixar artist Jim Capobianco, and "Body" by Zhivko Dimitrov. I decided to see for myself what all the fuss is about, and the animated short is decidedly strange. If you like surreal animation, give it a look.

Congrats, Doug! Prestigious accolades are yours in abundance! I like big words.

I also like comics, so be sure to tune in on Monday when I talk about a comic. It will provide ample opportunity for me to use big words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moody surreal deep alternative wacky ace experimental ( no no no no no ... that's YOU not K9 Lives)

Best wishes from the HoBBian Crew