Monday, December 7, 2009

The Webcomic List Awards

Hi, everyone. Once again I break my hiatus to drop a tiny item of news for you.

As you may or may not know, The Webcomic List (www.thewebcomiclist.com) is having its first annual Webcomic List Awards. The awards are an opportunity to recognize good comics that have excelled in a wide spectrum of different areas, and for that reason alone I'm pretty jazzed to be a part of them. This coming Sunday, the 13th, is the final date they're accepting nominations, so if you know of some good comics that you'd like to see recognized for their excellence, stop by and drop some nominations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess for once I should actually ask my handful of readers to nominate me instead of just wallowing in self-pity when I'm not. How much whoring is appropriate?