Monday, February 8, 2010

Month-Long Hiatus II: Son of Month-Long Hiatus


Thank you all for your feedback regarding what you want to see from This Week in Webcomics. I am now going to reward you all by going on hiatus again.

In all seriousness, I'm taking some more time off from the blog in order to do some thinking and planning about what it will look like in the future. Your feedback has confirmed a number of thoughts and ideas that occurred to me while on my 2009 winter-holidays hiatus, and now it's time to get ready for action: it's time for things to take shape. I'm gonna hash out a game plan, and come March, I'll be ready to roll. (And hopefully have my taxes out of the way, but I digress.)

But! Will you be left floundering without content, out here in the vast reaches of the internet? Lo, may it never be! For I have prepared a storyline over at my former webcomic, Borderline Boy. It will especially appeal to those of you who like role-playing games, or perhaps those of you who do not like role-playing games. Through the first week of March, the storyline will update with a new comic every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It begins with this comic.

So: enjoy the content! I'll see you back here in March.

No comments: