Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tweet Dreams

Yesterday, Book of Biff creator Chris Hallbeck posted the following on Twitter:
This morning I woke up from a dream about twitter. #whatdoesitmean

And sure enough, after reading that, I myself dreamed about Twitter last night. I dreamed about retweeting a Theater Hopper strip for Wednesday's Pick of the Day; I forget exactly what the joke was, but in classic form, TH cartoonist Tom Brazelton was making fun of his inner Iron Man fanboy. I then dreamed about reading a webcomic titled "Terry and John's Guide to Time Travel," in which the titular characters attempt every bad time travel idea in the book. The particular strip I read featured Terry going back in time to try to eat his past self alive.

What the crud, subconscious.

3 comments:

Chris Hallbeck said...

Let me know what you would like to dream about tonight and I'll send out the tweet.

Jackson said...

I own a dragon-propelled zeppelin, and the pilot is a redhead. Make it happen.

Ari Collins said...

That dreamt webcomic sounds like a feasible idea. Fease it. Fease the living hell out of it.