Friday, February 6, 2009

Funny Of The Week!

Hi Everybody!

Peter Metzger here with a new feature of TWIW, tentatively called "Peter's Pick(s) of the Past... Week." Any suggestions for improvements on the name will be read with enthusiasm. I'll be posting these on a fairly regular basis, usually on Friday night sometime but probably occasionally on Saturday. The focus will be on my favorite funny strip (or storyline) of the week, but in cases where I just can't help myself, I'll likely post a few.

So, enough with the introduction, let's get started! I found this week's Real Life Comics storyline to be highly entertaining, and I especially liked Greg's photo evidence of his wife's 'Real Life' bento skills (see the blog post that goes with Thursday's comic).

I was going to stop with that, but as you can see, I didn't. Friday's Penny Arcade strip took me by surprise and made me ell-oh-ell! (yeah, ok, sorry for that.)

In closing, I've also enjoyed all of this month's Toothpaste For Dinner comics... not bad for a comic that's usually hit-and-miss for me!

Don't forget to post your comments about a) a better name for this feature, b) thoughts on the comics I've posted, and 3) comics YOU found funny!

See you next week! (figuratively, of course)
-Peter

P.S. Don't forget about this week's actual TWIW review-style post!

No comments: