Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Have Lemonade, Will Travel

Hey, everyone. On Thursday, I'm leaving for the Navigators' annual President's Conference in Colorado, so I will be gone all weekend, with little to no internet access. I tried to write something up for today, but I've been battling a stomach virus of some sort since Monday and haven't managed to get anything together. Still, this doesn't necessarily mean that there'll be no updates this week. There may be a guest post or two coming up on Friday--nothing's certain, but there just might. Have a good rest of the week, have a good weekend, and I'll see you guys next Friday.

3 comments:

Bengo said...

Not being familiar with this event, I just have to ask.

Jackson said...

The Navigators are a Christian origanization that emphasizes evangelism and discipleship training. I attended a President's Conference two years ago, when the guest speaker was J.P. Moreland, and there were a lot of good talks and presentations and discussion groups. And good food, too. :) This is the Navs' website, if you're interested in further information, but that's the basic lowdown.

Bengo said...

Thanks for providing the explanation. I hope I didn't pull you away from the events to do it. Have a good time.