Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Holy Crud, Boxer Hockey Has Updated

Boxer Hockey would probably be one of my favorite comics if it updated regularly. I mean, I do have sympathy for the creator, Tyson Hesse, who is going through an intensive college art program, and who wisely gives his studies priority over his comic. And when Boxer Hockey does update, it's polished and high-quality, and it has a manic slapstick energy to it that I've only really seen matched by Nobody Scores. But it updates sporadically. So I check it sporadically.

Today I checked it, and found that it had updated three times since I had last checked it. All of the new installments are pretty great, so I just wanted to take a moment to share them with you right now.

Here we have:


So! Boxer Hockey. Good times. I'll see you guys Friday.

EDIT: The more I read this post, the more passive-aggressive it sounds. Ugh. So Just let me go on record as saying that Boxer Hockey is genuinely awesome, and its creator is a stand-up guy, no foolin'. Read his comic.

No comments: