Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Welcome Back, Me


Hi, all. As you already know if you've been scoping out my Twitter Feed over there in the sidebar, I have returned from my vacation at the Outer Banks, which was excellent. I don't think a single day went by that I didn't see at least one helicopter. But now I'm back to my usual Pick of the Day and babbling about webcomics.

Tune in on Friday for the customary week-in-review. Plus, I'd like to share an interesting resource with you: if you haven't seen it already, The Webcomic Crossover & Cameo Archive is a handy repository of comic characters' appearances outside their comics of origin. It's fun to see what other comics your favorite characters have made guest appearances in. If that sounds interesting to you, go ahead and give it a look.

1 comment:

speearr said...

Heh! Imagine my surprise finding the t-n-t/Borderline Boy crossover there! The nostalgia...